Returns & Exchanges
- All items must be unworn with tags attached.
- All items must be in their original packaging.
- You must include the original invoice.
1. If you are a consumer in the EU, you have a legal right to cancel your order if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
2. If you wish to cancel an order, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale of 48 hours. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you cancel an order after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the order.
If you are a consumer in the EU and you cancel your order, We will:
4. Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by you handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
5. Make any refunds due to you by the method you used for payment